New Collection Launched!

Friday, 15 July 2016

After a lot of hard work my new collection has finally launched, and now available to buy from my stockists!

Looking back to when these designs were just an idea scribbled down in my notebook (probably whilst stood in the middle of a busy pavement knowing me!) now, here they are printed and out there on the shop shelves!

As always I'm blown away by the fantastic Holly Booth who never fails to create magical pictures from whatever I send to her. Thank you Holly! 

Well, I better get back to it as I'm already working on my next collection which means stepping in to new territory! So I will be in touch soon, but for now I'll leave you to have a browse! I would love to know what you think too! Go ahead, leave a comment.

Props : Pendant lamp by Vendimia Lighting Co : www.etsy.com/uk/shop/VendimiaLightingCo / Set of three vases / scissors and gold pineapple ornament by Rockett St George : www.rockettstgeorge.co.uk / Beautiful flowers by Selenas Flowers in Derby : www.selenasflowers.com / Blue backdrop by :  G F Smith : www.gfsmith.com

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |